Why should we bother?

GrangerPadfootGrangerPadfoot Posts: 1
in Game Events #1 latest comment 08 October, 2020, 12:25 pm.

The brilliant events are really not overly difficult, but the rewards aren't worth the effort. The darkness rising event is even worse than they have been. 4-6 energy per trace takes way too much energy to complete, especially when playing from home. Then, only getting 3 family XP for each trace? That means catching over 100 traces(400-600 energy). Not worth the effort. If you keep gearing the game to have to spend money, I'll just drop the game( I'm sure I'm not alone in this matter). I spend money from time to time on my own, but if you increase your greed, I'll not spend another dime. Keep it engaging, increase the rewards along with the demand of the events. While I'm at it, the rewards for gaining levels are horrible too. It seems the rewards get less the higher level you reach. You should have given a 2nd golden key by now at the very least. I'm level 49 and still have to spend the same energy as when I was level 39 when returning traces and when battling. Theres really nothing driving me to continue playing and have been on the verge of quitting playing for a short while. Do something to bring me back, or I'm gone.