October weekend fortress foundables

BollaRiceBollaRice Posts: 26 ✭✭
in Game Events #1 latest comment 09 October, 2020, 07:54 am.

Is it intentional that we cannot earn might stature or riddle's gravestone from foundables this weekend?

This is not what was announced about this weekend and just screws anyone trying to prestige the page.

Niantic has pulled the rug on us before and changed the rules on us - is this happening again?

Did I just waste 30+ runestones chasing two fragments I can't get during the e vent?

Comments

• JLKGriffenclawJLKGriffenclaw Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #203 October, 2020, 04:01 am.

They've said in other threads it is intentional and it is a completely garbage decision.

• BollaRiceBollaRice Posts: 26 ✭✭
    #303 October, 2020, 04:09 am.

Just more cookery from Niantic.

The old switcheroo again

• Charlie485Charlie485 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #403 October, 2020, 04:21 am.

I have been doing so many challenges to get the gravestone and statue so i can prestige that page given the increase in the other three foundables this weekend but I keep getting diagon alley signs every time. So frustrating!

• TheRese4rcherTheRese4rcher Posts: 0
    #609 October, 2020, 07:54 am.

I absolutely agree. Please make sure that all foundables of the featured register pages are available during the events. There always seems to be at least one foundable that is not available. For example during the last wizarding weekend event, I did a lot of wizarding challenges, but didn’t receive any fragments of the magic is might statue and tom riddle sr.‘s gravestone. Thus, despite completing the other foundables on the fallen ministry atrium many times, I could not prestige it, which really spoiled the event for me...