Name and Shame??

ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 93 ✭✭
in The Knight Bus #1 latest comment 18 November, 2020, 12:05 am.

I have only been playing a few months, level 37. I have read about and experienced some of the really annoying play of some players 🙄

Has it been tried to call out bad team play?

Freeloaders and people who ditch you at the start of a challenge??

It's hard enough to get a full high level challenge going- but when people ditch or do nothing It's frustrating.

Comments

• LucoireLucoire Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #229 September, 2020, 09:10 pm.

Name-calling and publicly shaming people is a violation of the terms of service - and will be edited by the mods.

I understand your frustration but neither anger nor vengeance are going to give you peace, try to find good players and befriend them instead.

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    #329 September, 2020, 10:14 pm.

I never said name calling!

Just a list of bad teammates 🤷‍♀️

It was just a frustration.

• DrakoniteDrakonite Posts: 352 ✭✭✭
    #415 November, 2020, 11:43 pm.

there are knight bus specific servers in discord where you can find groups to play with (with voice as well), then you never have to face randoms ever again, at least if you dont mind beaconing and searching (1 person stays in bus and switches floors every 1:30 mins, other ppl hop on and off buses until they find him/her, then they play as long as they like w/o leaving the bus) potentially from 1 to 500 hops or more.

And there are other servers, usually private ones, that also contain lists of 'known freeloaders', based on 'their' (server creators) criteria of what constitutes a freeloader. Don't ask me how to gain access to those for I am not in one. But a google search will find you the KB ones.

• JeroenixJeroenix Posts: 92 ✭✭✭
    #516 November, 2020, 09:38 am.

My app crashed a few times in the midst of a fortress challenge. My name could then find its way onto your list as well.

And besides, once you have that list, what would be done with it? Not many players are on this forum. They won't see it, others won't see it...

• ScarletB12ScarletB12 Posts: 93 ✭✭
    #618 November, 2020, 12:05 am.

It's an old post borne out of a frustrating sting of bad challenges-