Chamber Brilliant Runestone Sort Order

fourplus4fourplus4 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 20 November, 2020, 06:14 pm.

While the chamber runestone selection screen features a filter by family that the main vault does not it could still benefit from some improvement.

In particular, when filtering by brilliant family it would be preferable if stones for the current or most recent event appeared in the top left position eg sort by most recent; it wasn't so much of an issue before but with brilliant events seemly here for the duration the number of stones in the family is forever increasing.

Please merge if its a duplication, searching didn't find any results. Thanks

Comments

• fourplus4fourplus4 Posts: 91 ✭✭✭
    #323 September, 2020, 04:27 pm.

Second example: the stone for the current event are not found on page one

• CraeftCraeft Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #724 September, 2020, 01:39 am.

Agreed 💯.

I literally just got done deleting all other event runestones because of this very reason.

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #824 September, 2020, 02:08 am.

YES please! 🍒🍒🍒🍒

Please put BE runestones in chronological order!

• NanapatnhNanapatnh Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #1026 September, 2020, 03:27 pm.

Yes, please! This would be especially helpful when I don’t have my reading glasses with me 😂

• PurplePinkTearsPurplePinkTears Posts: 3 ✭✭
    #1126 September, 2020, 11:48 pm.

Yes please ! I also like the curent event rune stones to show up first. This wil make it so mocht easer.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1201 October, 2020, 02:15 am.

I agree with this too. Getting the Brilliant event runestones in an order where the most recent ones show up at the top left of the selection screen, would be a great help in fortresses.

• pk2317pk2317 Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #1320 November, 2020, 06:14 pm.

I 100% agree with this idea. The Runestone sort order has always seemed confusing and arbitrary, and this is one of the more notable aspects. There’s no reason why the Brilliant Runestones shouldn’t be sorted in chronological order. Or at the very least, in alphabetical order or something.

(Also, please add the filter-by-family feature into the Suitcase, and not only in the fortress chamber selection screen.)