Fortress Challenge Flashing/Blinking Enemy Foe?

BelaLegosiBitesBelaLegosiBites Posts: 4 ✭✭
edited September 2020 in General Questions #1 latest comment 18 September, 2020, 05:49 am.

I just completed a fortress challenge with a team, and one of the last foes to appear kept flashing or blinking. No one was in combat with it yet but it’s icon just kept flashing/blinking. Does anyone know what this means?

Post edited by BelaLegosiBites on

Comments

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #218 September, 2020, 04:19 am.

orange-ish aura?

• BelaLegosiBitesBelaLegosiBites Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #318 September, 2020, 04:26 am.

I think so. I wasn’t paying much attention to the color it was flashing, just the fact that it was! It was a 4star foe but I don’t think it was an elite one. It was totally different from the quick icon flashes when a foe is defeated or something, it just kept on blinking and I didn’t have enough spell energy left to attempt that one.

Thanks for replying! This is a cool forum!

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #418 September, 2020, 04:36 am.

i think orange-ish aura is when a foe have active impairment on it, it should be on the background but sometimes it jump up to foreground (hiding the foe icon behind it) rendering the foe un-tappable.

maybe?

• BormacskaBormacska Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #518 September, 2020, 05:01 am.

Could the aurors have been Bat-bogeying the foe?

• BelaLegosiBitesBelaLegosiBites Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #618 September, 2020, 05:49 am.

I hadn’t thought about hexes or impairments! But I think you’re right, the Bat-bogeying hex looks like what I remember seeing! Especially if sometimes can accidentally jump to the foreground like kodokmag suggested! Thanks y’all! I can’t believe I’ve never seen that before. Makes perfect sense though!