Mysterious Artifacts-Battle of the Dept

DreamweaverKimDreamweaverKim Posts: 1
in Game Events #1 latest comment 22 September, 2020, 03:54 pm.

It seems the XP for Mysterious Artifacts is not registering properly. Please assess.

Comments

• AttritionAttrition Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    #218 September, 2020, 12:32 am.

@DreamweaverKim Just out of curiosity, are you expecting the Wizarding XP you're receiving from Mysterious Artifacts traces to count toward the task for 500 Family XP? The family XP is 2-3 for the regular traces and I think around 20 for the red banners.

• AutumnBaby89AutumnBaby89 Posts: 2
    #319 September, 2020, 05:45 pm.

@Attrition I'm not sure if @DreamweaverKim is experiencing the same issue I am, but it sounds like it. Even with regular brilliant traces, I'm not getting ANY family XP most of the time. I'd say out of at least 30 brilliant traces returned, I still only have 10 XP toward the task. What do you mean by the red banners?

Thanks!

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 428 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 19 #419 September, 2020, 06:18 pm.

@AutumnBaby89 The task states that you need Artifact family exp. NOT Brilliant family exp. You need to return the foundables with the lock icons, to get their family exp.

By red banners, he means Emergency foundables. Banners are bugged, now, though; so Severe also have red banners, now. They yield less family exp.

• AutumnBaby89AutumnBaby89 Posts: 2
    #519 September, 2020, 06:49 pm.

@BenTiger thanks for the clarification!

• Jenn417Jenn417 Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #621 September, 2020, 03:40 pm.

My mysterious artifacts xp points aren’t registering and haven’t been for about 24 hours...

Hopefully this can get resolved soon as I hate when I can’t get through a task.

• Babs99Babs99 Posts: 1
    #722 September, 2020, 11:30 am.

It doesn't appear to reward you with the XP but with the mysterious artifacts points which is 5 for returning a confounable and 10 for a wizard challenge -

So you have to do 50 wizard challenges if you have enough runes!

Or 50 consumables which as only one appears every hour

Makes the challenge almost impossible

• AttritionAttrition Posts: 93 ✭✭✭
    #822 September, 2020, 03:54 pm.

@Babs99 Those Mysterious Artifact Points are the Family XP that the task asks for. Returning foundables and doing fortresses will chip away, but it's placing foundables on the page that will reward the most.