Gift booster making it harder to get good gifts

Kelf15Kelf15 Posts: 5 ✭✭
in Gifts #1 latest comment 18 September, 2020, 12:05 am.

I want to know why after using up so many field guides and manuals on gift boosters, why am I getting NO good gifts now?! What a waste of time and energy earning all the guides just to get less chances of good gifts. I love getting the good gifts to send. It’s part of my favorite part of the game... now I feel like just turning it off. I don’t get trace charms or gift boosts.

Please explain!!

Thank you

Comments

• Niff1erTick1erNiff1erTick1er Posts: 52 ✭✭
    #217 September, 2020, 09:30 pm.

Maybe you phrased that a bit poorly, but as I understand it, these are are skills that bump the odds of getting better gifts to send to your friends, nothing that you get personally.

I started getting gifts that have to do with these skills a few weeks ago. Today, for the first time, I got a Tonic for Trace potion as a gift. It will take time for your friends to blow books on Inn and Greenhouse skills and for them to start showing up for you as gifts. I know I'm not blowing books on that silliness until I have maxed out all Spell Mastery, Departure Denial etc first.

• Kelf15Kelf15 Posts: 5 ✭✭
    #317 September, 2020, 10:57 pm.

Correct... I have used up a ton of field guides and manuals on the gift booster lessons so I can gather the extravagant gifts to send to friends. Before I did the lessons I was getting extravagant gifts all the time but now after doing the “lessons” I receive zero extravagant gifts from inns, greenhouses, runestones to send.

i thought doing the lessons was supposed to increase your chances... not decrease them

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    #418 September, 2020, 12:05 am.

about greenhouse gift booster, for me its better to aim potion gift booster.

maybe its just me but the traces reward of extimulo potion also more frequent to occur.

i hope its not a bug. LoL