We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
Energy Regain — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Energy Regain

NavikNavik Posts: 35 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 17 September, 2020, 03:58 pm.

So, as many people have posted all over the place, back to back events are having a huge drain on available energy. It can be extremely frustrating and disheartening to have a lot to do, but no energy to do it.

What if energy regains throughout the day? Maybe 1 energy every 15 minutes. That would give you 96 in a day (nothing game breaking), or 32 after 8 hours (like sleeping). It gives you something to start the day with, and not too much where it negates the rewards from inns, greenhouses, or picking energy up from the map.

I think this is a good balance that would help ease the strain just a bit.

(I couldn't find this suggested before anywhere, so sorry if I missed it)

Comments

• RaidenglRaidengl Posts: 31 ✭✭
    #217 September, 2020, 11:42 am.

I like this suggestion. My wife plays the HP mobile mystery game and her greatest frustration is when she runs out of energy. Then she has to wait 5 minutes for it to recharge.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    #317 September, 2020, 03:58 pm.

I would prefer that. The weather in game is messed up saying it's raining so I'm not finding as much energy. Grateful for generous friends! Actually even before it started raining lately energy has been harder to come by. I hope this isn't on purpose