Game Update 2.15.0

124»

Comments

• ViajeraChaskiViajeraChaski Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #9220 September, 2020, 06:21 pm.

Hi, I have problems with the map, it doesnt load, it's all black :( i cannot play anymore.

• ViajeraChaskiViajeraChaski Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #9421 September, 2020, 02:12 pm.

I got a black background :(

• ResurrectionIvyResurrectionIvy Posts: 57 ✭✭
    #9521 September, 2020, 03:05 pm.

Thank you for the ability to purchase potions while on the map or battling in a fortress. There have certainly been times when I wished for such an option, particularly when struggling to complete an event when I started this game. However, PLEASE split the potions into 2 rows - the top row for our own brewed potions and the bottom row for potions available to purchase! It is annoying and time consuming (when in a tight battle) to have to scour the list to find the potion that I know I have and neither need nor want to purchase. Please 🙏🏻

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,170 admin
    #9621 September, 2020, 08:31 pm.

Note: All players will be upgraded to app version 2.15.0. We are investigating a few Known Issues that were introduced in this version and will provide an update to you soon.

• WingsOfHope13WingsOfHope13 Posts: 1
    #9721 September, 2020, 10:07 pm.

Was just forced to update the game, and now I can't see the task pages - icon is whited out, and when I click on it I go to a black screen. I still had to use 2 trace tonics and use some potions in fortress challenges tonight to finish the bonus tasks in the event, which I was going to have no problem doing. So now I'm doing the iOS 14 update to see if that fixes it. Fingers crossed it does, but it is downloading slowly - likely due to so many people downloading it. If this doesn't fix it then this will be the first event I don't complete since I won't be able to play tomorrow due to work.... Any chance of extending part 1? I've taken all the past issues in stride, but this one annoys me as this evening I was going to have no problem finishing the event bonus tasks and now I don't see that happening and DADA books are so rare to begin with!

• CmdsdCmdsd Posts: 42 ✭✭
    #9822 September, 2020, 09:16 am.

@WingsOfHope13 I updated the app this morning and it went to a black screen every time I went in to the tasks list. I force closed the app and then noticed there were assets to download in game. After downloading them the app is working for me.

I haven’t updated my phone yet though.

• RonerocanarioRonerocanario Posts: 2
    #9922 September, 2020, 11:23 am.

I have a Redmi Note with Android 10 and with this update the game is dead, the screen is black and only the control buttons are visible, I went back to the previous version 2.14 and it works perfectly, but today I have been forced to update and I return to be out of combat

• ArkanaAohanaArkanaAohana Posts: 1
    #10022 September, 2020, 06:30 pm.

Since the last update, I get a warning that I have no data or Wi-Fi connection and the screen stays like this. I have not been able to play since the update, I am missing the last two events because of this situation.

• StormdriverStormdriver Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #10123 September, 2020, 05:01 am.

Part 2 has started today and I'm still getting a black screen. I've uninstalled, reinstalled and restarted my phone more then a dozen times just to get short spurts of gameplay without the black screen. During that short time or normality, I also still get the weirdness with the colored light beam traces not matching the amount of spell books players should be receiving. I did manage to finish the bonus in Part 1, only because I was near completion before the update, then I just kept tapping everywhere on the black screen until I got the last Mysterious Artefacts traces I needed. Sadly, starting from the beginning of Part 2 with the black screen still showing up so often is going to make this event almost impossible to complete. Please help!!!!

• littlecrazylittlecrazy Posts: 1
    #10223 September, 2020, 12:57 pm.

after last update i can't play. map is black. I can send gift and check daily list but I can't do anything else. please reper this quickly because we can't do events😢

• HOOTowl09HOOTowl09 Posts: 27 ✭✭
    #10323 September, 2020, 08:48 pm.

Was there some update where strategic spells are active in oddity traces on the map? I noticed that my Bat-Bogey Hex seemed to be included when I was returning Fluffies earlier today. As a maxed Auror, I usually hurt him 270 on my first strike if I get a critical hit, or 100 if not. Today, I hit him for 279 when I got a critical hit on the first strike or 103 if I didn't. Any other aurors notice this?

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 1,170 admin
    #10430 September, 2020, 05:51 pm.

Update: We are upgrading all players to 2.15.1. This update includes minor bug fixes and improvements, as well as data for upcoming October events.

• fourplus4fourplus4 Posts: 109 ✭✭✭
    #10530 September, 2020, 06:12 pm.

Is a change log available detailing the bugs that have been fixed? Thanks.

@hpwulola

• LeenieBeanieLeenieBeanie Posts: 12 ✭✭
    #10601 October, 2020, 01:48 am.

What bugs was 2.15.1 supposed to fix?? I can tell no difference.

• CaeleonCaeleon Posts: 270 ✭✭✭
    #10701 October, 2020, 04:44 pm.

At least they didn't break anything...

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    #10801 October, 2020, 05:35 pm.

Why are these flare colors still an issue since 2.15.1? I have not seen any actual emergency foundables since this flare problem except fluffy, and that's because oddities weren't affected. And when I have tried to place a trace charm on fluffy, I *still* am not receiving true emergency foundables.

• BalthazarHuffsBalthazarHuffs Posts: 38 ✭✭✭
    #10901 October, 2020, 06:47 pm.

Ever since we got 2.15.0 I have been experiencing very severe bugs that are not being considered into account for the "bug fixing".

Bug number 1: Black screen after a few seconds of staring the game, this doesn't allow us to collect foundables, or retrieving potions or even ride the bus bc THE SCREEN IS ABSOLUTE BLACK, we can only see the menu buttons, but that doesn't do anything.

Bug number 2: The switch with the threat level of the foundables, info from the foundable doesn't match the registry and has an alternated flair color

Bug number 3: When you retrieve a foundable doesn't add the fragment count into the registry.

Can we get some information from this bugs BEFORE GOING INTO NEW EVENTS?

Events and events, and no bug fixing, I consider the attention should be focused on this befote rolling new material. Bc it just creates MORE BUGS and MORE FRUSTRATED PLAYERS.

I'm considering quitting the game because of these severe and NON ATTENDED BUGS.

Also, there was the "option" of switching the language every time the game is started so we can play, and there also was the "option" of opening the game directly from the play story, well, let me tell you all, that those "options" stopped working after 2.15.1, the only remaining way to play is praying for the game to work every time it's opened.

I'm very frustrated and dissapointed, I REALLY enjoy playing this game, but seriously, this accumulated bugs need to be fixed before rolling moooooooooooooore events, it' just makes it UNBERABLE.

• DonMillyDonMilly Posts: 4 ✭✭
    #11003 October, 2020, 12:44 am.

Any update on when the connection error message will be resolved?

• Klc5048Klc5048 Posts: 194 ✭✭✭
    #11105 October, 2020, 09:34 pm.

Please, please, please fix the flare issue. Aside from the event this weekend and Tom Riddle, I have not seen a SINGLE actual emergency foundable since the error began. All of the red flares that appear are only severes. I'm in a decent spawn area so this is not just chance.

• StormdriverStormdriver Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #11217 October, 2020, 12:52 pm.

Just wanted to report, that yes, I'm still getting the black screen and the number of spell books to trace severity ratio is still not correct. I know it's being worked on, but just wanted to let you know.

• DoztemDoztem Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #11328 October, 2020, 01:58 pm.

Hello, when will the next update be released approximately? Thanks

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #11428 October, 2020, 10:04 pm.

@Doztem Don't worry... it's "Coming Soon"