We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
Moderators — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Moderators

Danger64Danger64 Posts: 35 ✭✭
in Other In-Game Events #1 latest comment 16 September, 2020, 02:48 pm.

Firstly, thanks for all you do!! It is appreciated.

Will we ever be able to get brilliant foundables from previous events? There are a lot I was unable to collect.

Are there ertain days and times to collect some of the rarer foundables - Buckbeak, Hagrid, Monster Book, etc. ?

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• hpwulolahpwulola Posts: 922 admin
    #214 September, 2020, 06:02 pm.

Hi there :)

We currently do not have an event focused on past Brilliant Foundables planned. We understand your feedback here and it will be considered in the future, but we have a lot of other exciting events planned first.

Yes, Wizarding Weekends and Community Days always focused on foundables of a family and there always is 1-2 rare foundables that are highlighted. For example, the last Wizarding Weekend focused on Newt Scamander and Unicorns 🦄

• SamanthaWnchstrSamanthaWnchstr Posts: 8 ✭✭
    #315 September, 2020, 06:11 pm.

Yes, I didn't start playing the game regularly until about six months ago, and so I missed a lot from the previous Brilliant events. I enjoyed the recent event that let players catch up on Magical Flora and Fauna. I would love to see more of those kinds of events. Or maybe pairing some kind of event in which players could "catch up" what they are missing as well as giving a chance to discover new foundables.

I would also like to see a way to earn more silver keys for Portkeys in the game.

• Danger64Danger64 Posts: 35 ✭✭
    #416 September, 2020, 02:48 pm.

Maybe an event like dragons? Just throw out the brilliant foundables and let people collect them? As to other foundables, I see what you are saying... but it is the Same group constantly and after a point, it gets boring.