Fortress Potion Menu

HiraethBlueHiraethBlue Posts: 4 ✭✭
in Feature Requests #1 latest comment 14 September, 2020, 08:58 pm.

This may not be an issue for everyone, but I find that when choosing potions in a fortress I frequently mis-tap and it closes the window, and I have to try again. Sometimes this happens multiple times before I am able to equip the one I want, eating up possibly precious time. It would make so much more sense to me if the menu was laid out as a grid instead of a scroll bar so all possible potions were visible at once, and only one tap is needed. This makes it easier and faster, especially in high level fortresses when you are likely to use more potions, and time is tighter.

Comments

• CeruleanGirlCeruleanGirl Posts: 361 ✭✭✭✭
    #214 September, 2020, 07:04 pm.

I am not sure you are mis-tapping. Sometimes the potion menu just closes for no apparent reason when I try to scroll the potions left or right. It happens quite often and seems to happen no matter how careful I am.

Your idea of having them in a grid would make it easier to choose your potion, but I assume they don't do it that way because it would be too easy to accidentally tap on the wrong potion. They would have to add an "Are you sure?" query to avoid this which would drive people crazy. Maybe use a grid but have to double-tap on the potion to use it?

At the very least, it seems like it is worth looking into both whether there is a bug causing players to drop out of the potions menu and also if there is a more efficient way to choose your potion.

• KodokmagKodokmag Posts: 647 ✭✭✭
    #314 September, 2020, 08:58 pm.

yeah, that happened to me too alot. LoL

tap the potion icon and suddenly back to battle screen realizing the "miss" tap from the potion is not active.

had to back to potion selection menu again to re do.