We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
barely any spawns or potion ingredients in a big city — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

barely any spawns or potion ingredients in a big city

AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 27 ✭✭
in General Questions #1 latest comment 15 September, 2020, 01:33 pm.

Hello all! I've moved back to my home country (Russia) and since day 1 got barely anything to return or any potion ingredients. It's especially gutting right now because of the Dragon event. I can't even brew the tonic to get some! The same thing goes on even if I go grocery shopping or to the chemists. It's weird considering that Rostov-on-Don is a very big city and not a suburb. I've had x4 more of everything in a tiny English village where I lived before. My tonics don't work properly here either. I barely get any energy, too. Could I've been soft-banned or is it because of Russia and Putin? ;) Or is it because I've drastically changed where I live?

Who do I ask and what form do I fill in? I just don't know what to think. The game is unplayable for me now 😔

Comments

• WinterDrachenWinterDrachen Posts: 6 ✭✭
    #211 September, 2020, 03:09 am.

Do you call THAT bad? Trust me, it's just okay, you just have to go outside and visit those nice places in Rostow on Don, that you have already marked by the inns and greenhouses.

Your account is totally ok.

The whole russian wu game community is working hard to find, nominate and place new inns in order to make this game enjoyable. You are heartly welcome in any of those town groups in telegram or discord, but.... But the team of the WU isn't capable of getting the sync problem to disappear since the april of this year. That means, no new inns or greenhouses anywhere. No spawn adjustment (like it was made for Pokemon Go players). The energy isn't supposed to lie around for everyone ready to pick up, everyone used to get it only from the greenhouses or in the inns. We have that great possibility to see so many different foundables and got the knight bus only due to covid19. Nobody knows what will stay after it.

Now we live with it -.-

Many people have literally nothing around. We still plead for the soon improvement, but we are waiting already 4 months for it. Zero spawn and less ingredients or energy. No inns or towers in sight. And that is really totally cruel to us and annoying.

Welcome home and have my greets from the real zero-spawn-place: the villages, that are just 5-6 km far from Krasnodar, dear neighbour.

Remember. It might have been worse ;)

• AurorsFocusPlsAurorsFocusPls Posts: 27 ✭✭
    edited September 14 #314 September, 2020, 10:06 pm.

Oh hi! It's awesome to hear from another neighbour!!! And thank you for an uplifting message! You're right that at least we got the POIs to get things from, especially in the Pushkinskaya Street. No baneberries to make potions though, a big disadvantage but nevermind. Actually a new development: forest fire warnings and we got none of that in the city, that's currently the reason. We're a steppes terrain lol 😂😂😂

It sucks to hear that you guys got it much worse than us. I had no idea that there are communities around here, though I did spot 2 active inns.

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    #415 September, 2020, 01:31 am.

People in my area are constantly complaining about not having enough potion ingredients, but I always have plenty ingredients to keep potions brewing 24/7. The issue that I have noticed with those that are complaining is that they have low ingredient storage. Since they have to sort out their ingredients more often, they are not getting the needed ingredients. The easy solution is to save coins to increase their ingredients storage... but they prefer to complain and spend coins on things that are not as essential, like event packs; instead of spending them wisely.

edited September 15 #515 September, 2020, 01:42 am.

@BenTiger I've increased my storage for all sorts of things while living in UK. What is actually annoying is no baneberries anywhere for the trace tonic unlike in that village I used to live. This way I could've solved the problem of no traces.I even bought more storage to fill it up before immigrating back. But I had no idea this would be that bad... and this whole forest fires thing is just ridiculous. Looks like Niantic got no clue what is a city and what is a suburb 😂😂😂

#615 September, 2020, 01:33 pm.

Okaaaay... a new development:

Apparently it's easier to throw in a chunk of an area as engulfed in fires rather than learn the difference between City of Rostov and Rostov Oblast'. There are no forests in the city, fires are happening outside of the city. Why is it so hard? Everybody knows what is London and Greater London. It's like, issuing a floods warning for London while those floods are actually happening in Surrey.