We're aware of an issue where some players are unable to access the app. If you're experiencing this issue, please write into support. Web Contact Form
DRAGON BRAG BOARD! — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

DRAGON BRAG BOARD!

OwlxOwlx Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭
in Tips & Tricks #1 latest comment 15 September, 2020, 01:33 pm.

Hello to all the witches and wizards,

Hope y'all are all safe and well.

26 minutes and counting down for DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many portkeys to you need? Me 158 to get to gold on both pages and another 180 to star gold eggs! yikes! wish me luck!

For fun. Take some before screenshots of your dragon pages and starting wizarding XP and post here.

Then we can add what we caught and our portkey progress.

feel free to tag friends.

@Acumen this would be a GREAT week to come back!

@Dogoutlaw

@Magpie31

@Craeft

@AuroraKadavra

@MtPollux

@MrSciGuy

Happy hunting may the odds be in your favor

Be safe and be well

-Owlx

Comments

• ClairabusGryffClairabusGryff Posts: 940 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #208 September, 2020, 05:22 pm.

@Owlx - this is such a fantastic idea. I have a VERY along way to go to gold prestige these two pages. A lot of walking in my house and tons of keys will be needed! I have 50 so I imagine I will use them all. Here is my starting point prior to the event which is 67 minutes away for me

• C4tmonsterC4tmonster Posts: 70 ✭✭✭
    #308 September, 2020, 05:31 pm.

Event started 1.5hrs ago and still yet to see ONE dragon. Many portkeys but ZERO dragons even with TTD. During the previous dragon event no such issues - I think the rare dragons might have spawned more outside of this event ;)

#408 September, 2020, 05:33 pm.

I post and one appears and then promptly disappears before I can select. Re-started and still not present. Looks like further issues with SPAWN mechanics again.

• FixMyGreenStarsFixMyGreenStars Posts: 108 ✭✭✭
    #508 September, 2020, 05:54 pm.

Its not a Dragon Week Event , its a EGGs Week Event!

• RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #608 September, 2020, 05:58 pm.

Still on original page for both, just found my first foreign dragon (antipodean opal eye), got alot to of dragon hunting to do in this event.

#708 September, 2020, 05:59 pm.

Or egg (portkey hunting) as spawn rate for dragons is abysmal.

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    edited September 8 #808 September, 2020, 06:13 pm.

Waiting to unlock my first set of portkeys. As of now, we don't know if they give guaranteed fragments. Anyone unlocked portkeys yet?

Portkeys are a suprise, i though we would not come across many. I guess it will block anyway, no matter how many we find. we need like 12 of each to go to next level lol :)

I actually caught 1 antipodean opaleye, however, i was on the move during that time, and it didn't register in the count :( so i'm still on 0.

• ImaginatioImaginatio Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #908 September, 2020, 07:02 pm.

Seems as though the forum bot might be scared of dragons too 👀 I posted pics of the 4 dragons and it went into moderation. I think seeing all four together may have been a bit too much for it. 🤦‍♀️😂

@Dragons1111 The portkeys do give guaranteed fragments. 😊

#1008 September, 2020, 07:14 pm.

@Dragons1111 The portkeys do give guaranteed fragments. I’ve unlocked a few already.

I came across all the dragons 🐉. So happy to finally see the Antipodean Opaleye! It looks awesome! 😃

edited September 8 #1108 September, 2020, 07:26 pm.

Yay! The post with the dragon pics showed up 😃

• AdalineClarkAdalineClark Posts: 24 ✭✭
    #1208 September, 2020, 09:10 pm.

Hoping to get to gold, but enough silver keys will be the issue!

• OwlxOwlx Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 8 #1308 September, 2020, 10:45 pm.

Hi @Imaginatio and @ClairabusGryff

Sorry i forgot to tag both y'all. I was in a rush to get ready for 🐉 dragons

Love the opaleye!!!

I got my last wood frame to bronze

I have all the dragons placed on it.

I need to pick up 2 more green portkeys then open those and the 4 other green PK that are keyed. After that I will have oddities IV to gold!

@FixMyGreenStars LOL egg event for sure!

@AdalineClark great progress! You can make it to gold!

(I might have bought 2 10 packs of silver keys!)

Today's XP 276,848 and counting. I might go out hunting again after my phone is recharged!

@C4tmonster parks parking lots and grocery stores have had lots of spawns here.

Hope you find a good spot soon.

As always be safe, be well, and happy Pottering

• OtterlyslothfulOtterlyslothful Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #1409 September, 2020, 04:05 pm.

It seems like a huge disparity for the number of dragons needed versus the number of eggs needed for each page! I am bronze on 4 and wood on 3 (which was blank this morning), so I have a long way to go! I live that they're doing this so we can get all of the dragons though, it's fantastic! I had some portkeys to unlock, so I am just getting started on that. That's going to be a lot of silver keys!!! :(

• RabbeinuTamRabbeinuTam Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    #1509 September, 2020, 08:51 pm.

@Imaginatio yes, the details on the Antipodean Opaleye are amazing

#1610 September, 2020, 12:49 pm.

Got to Silver. AG! 54 portkeys to get to gold.

I have 3 silver keys left. Do I want to spend $40 USD for 50 silver keys?

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 702 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #1710 September, 2020, 05:11 pm.

Congratulations @Owlx! I got IV to silver, still need 8 more portkeys to get III to silver.

.... and to answer your question, no I don't think you want to spend that money. That's a pretty steep cost just to get the pages to gold this time vs. waiting until the next time the dragons show up.

• Dragons1111Dragons1111 Posts: 139 ✭✭
    #1810 September, 2020, 05:24 pm.

Dragons1111 has not even reached Bronze yet on either of the dragon sections.... Few eggs away from Bronze. #BabyDragons1111 Might give Silver a shot if Bronze is achieved today! :P

• BenTigerBenTiger Posts: 365 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 10 #1910 September, 2020, 08:35 pm.

I am done with getting to gold. Not even going to worry about getting stars.

#2010 September, 2020, 09:03 pm.

@BenTiger you got to gold already! 👀😯 Nice! 😃

• MirerMirer Posts: 2 ✭✭
    #2110 September, 2020, 11:10 pm.

I have been opening potkeys and catching the dragons Really enjoy the game but I have noticed a couple glitches and I don't know if it is happening for others. A couple times I catch a dragon, get the. screen with bonuses but the fragment count did not change. Went back to the original screen and repeated process with another trace, the fragment count went up . The eggs from the peculiar portkeys don't always add to the fragment count either. Hopefully these issues can be addressed.

• CBG92CBG92 Posts: 290 ✭✭✭
    #2211 September, 2020, 02:18 am.

Got one page to silver and soon I'll have the other from bronze to silver as well. I know I probably won't get there but I'm gonna try my hardest for gold because I'm a perfectionist, so wish me luck🤣

#2311 September, 2020, 04:39 pm.

I don't like the fragment count on the page but there are some eggs left.

#2411 September, 2020, 09:14 pm.
    #2512 September, 2020, 03:29 pm.

@MtPollux yeah I bought some keys. When I realized had $15.00 credit from Google survey app it was easier. This game is why i do the surveys. Then I did the last batch with gold key. 1 lap around the mall I work at is a km. I got to gold on both pages and I have the dragons place. I'll keep doing portkeys 1 at a time, alternating 1 of each color.

#2612 September, 2020, 03:34 pm.

I usually don't play the game in AR. The mall was very quiet When I was walking Friday am before work.

I highly recommend some AR shenanigans with dragons. It was a lot of fun to play with oddities and dragons in AR.

Posting picture individually hoping to avoid being sent to room of requirement.

#2714 September, 2020, 12:25 pm.

my comment/photo went into moderation yesterday afternoon and never posted so if someone could take a look I would greatly appreciate it @HPWUblue maybe?

#2814 September, 2020, 02:42 pm.

The Lego dragon was very excited to see other dragons!

#2914 September, 2020, 03:05 pm.

at last😅

• BaldyOneBaldyOne Posts: 13 ✭✭
    #3014 September, 2020, 03:05 pm.

Will have to wait till next dragon event to finish off.

• Niff1erTick1erNiff1erTick1er Posts: 48 ✭✭
    #3115 September, 2020, 01:33 pm.

Not a bad use of some of those books thanks to a week's worth of Dragons 🤣