We’re currently investigating issues with the SOS Report appearing blank, Adventure Sync not working (Android), and in-app purchasing (iOS.) Visit this post for more details
Issues with app — Harry Potter: Wizards Unite Community Forum

Issues with app

dnlambdnlamb Posts: 1
in Potions #1 latest comment 06 September, 2020, 08:05 pm.

I'm having 2 issues:

1. In the daily assignments, walk. 25 km isn't being recorded. Portkeys are getting unlocked because I am walking, but the daily assignment isn't. I do have it marked in my settings to work when I'm not in the app.

2. When I am making potions, my master notes are saved for some potions but not all of them. It makes no sense. It accepts them when I use them but then they disappear.

Comments

• WillowykWillowyk Posts: 7 ✭✭
    #206 September, 2020, 04:15 pm.

My potion page is broken. When I go to the cauldron I get frozen there and have to force close the app. The recipes that show up to put into a cauldron spot show all the same image too. It's messed up. I think mine has to do with my clicking on a notice that it's finished to open the app?

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

• MtPolluxMtPollux Posts: 756 ✭✭✭✭✭
    #306 September, 2020, 08:05 pm.

@dnlamb after you have entered master notes for a particular potion three times then it will be stored and the notes will show up every time you brew that potion in the future.